Don't worry about winter weather!
Don't worry about getting a sitter!
Don't worry about getting out of your jammies!
Grab your favorite cup and settle in for some encouragement!
Not available that morning? We've got you covered! We will be recording the conference. After the event, ALL registered guests will receive a link to access the recording. You'll be able to watch or re-watch it through the end of February.
What to expect at Encourage:
- A relaxing morning listening to inspiring speakers.
- Log on in your jammies and with messy hair! Guests will not appear on screen.
- Listen alone or invite friends to join you. Please purchase one ticket per person OR take advantage of our fantastic group rates. Gather your Bible study group or host a watch party!
- Ask questions and make comments to the speakers in the Chat window for the Q&A time.
- There will be two short breaks so you can stretch and refill your coffee.
Registered guests will receive an email in advance with logon info and a beautiful, downloadable event booklet filled with great resources and goodies.
This year's topic is...
Our emcee, Ramona Torres from Girlfriends Talking. Girlfriends Talking Podcast is a christian podcast created to encourage and equip women of all ages. Our mission is to put your story first, because your story matters! We want to provide a safe place for you to share your struggles and victories, and offer hope and encouragement from the Bible. Our vision is for every woman to know her worth, purpose, and destiny.
- Yvette Walker: Joy is not a feeling; it's Faith! Did you know there is power in choosing the Joy of the Lord? Yvette will teach us HOW to choose joy, HOW to find it, and WHERE to apply it in our own home.
- Christine Trimpe: JOYride! Buckle up as Christine shares the thrill of a joyride with Jesus as your guide. Drop the weight of desperate circumstances behind you as you learn to trust God. Allow Jesus to carry your heavy load.
- Allison Daniels: For Good & For Glory! Joy is an eternal perspective that in every season propels us to fulfill a higher calling - for good and for glory.